Sunday, December 4, 2011

We've been making a beautiful hand-made game




















We're in the final two weeks of our first big game production since moving to Australia. It has been an incredibly fun process for us, and I've particularly enjoyed having the opportunity to do so much drawing. The game is entirely hand drawn and heavily animated, and we're going to be doing a big release of some of the art assets around the time that the game comes out. Here is a little sketch of Nathan Drake that I posted on twitter from this morning. I like to do sketches before embarking on commissioned work, to warm up and get my brain up to speed. -- Dave

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Hyein! You'll be the first to know when the game comes out, because like me you're always online! :D -- Dave

    ReplyDelete